"An objection is not a rejection;
it is simply a request for more information"
We hope you do, but...
attractive as what we offer is, we appreciate that not everyone who visits our website may contact
us. Although that still works for us from a business standpoint, it does still bother us.
we know how much the users of our service benefit from it. We read
their letters; talk to them on the phone; see them personally when we meet; and
many tell us each year "their tax and business affairs have never been in
of this, we just hate the thought of someone not getting our service because of
some error or omission in our explanation. That's
why we tried to figure out why you might say "no" to our services. After
a lot of thought, these are the reasons we came up with...
- You already have an accountant. We appreciate this and if they are offering everything we are and you are totally happy with them, we wouldn't want to upset your arrangement. However changing accountants is easy and involves just one letter from you. Your existing accountant is not allowed to charge you for providing any handover information.
- You believe our fees are likely to be high for what we're offering. We offer fixed fees linked to the value of what we provide. We're not always the cheapest but John Ruskin defined value as...
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's also unwise to pay too little. When you pay too much you lose a little money, that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do.
The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it's well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough money to pay for something better."
- You've just had your accounts done and don't need or want to think about it until next year. We can't over emphasise the importance of strategic tax planning at an early stage, not crisis driven advice. Ideally you do tax planning before the year even starts but after that the earlier the better.
- You're just too busy and don't need the hassle of changing. We can sympathise with you. Changing banks involves a bit of hassle but the savings often far outweigh the hassle involved. However, changing accountants is far less disruptive than changing banks and the savings can be substantially greater.
- You are sceptical of us offering the Complete Business Development Guide for FREE when it is clearly worth over £500. Don't be deceived by this. The reason is it is already written and is in electronic format so we have minimal production costs.
Another very important reason is that if it helps make a success of your business, you will remain a client for longer!
- You just don't believe we can deliver on everything we're offering. All we can say is that as accountants, you'd expect us to be a bit analytical, which is true. As such do you really think we would offer you something we couldn't deliver on backed up by this guarantee.
there's still a reason we haven't thought of why you won't use our services please
let us know and if we can do something about it we will. If you wish to speak to other existing clients we
can give you contact details of clients receiving a similar service as a reference.
Please contact us to arrange a FREE no obligation consultation.